1. General information.
1. Website operator of www.localhost/20171207 is Lege Advisors Sp. z o.o.
2. Website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following manner:
a. By information voluntarily entered in website’s forms.
b. By storing in user devices cookies (so-called: „Cookies”).
c. By using Google Analytics.
2. The information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. Moreover, the website can save the connection settings (marking time, IP address).
3. Data in the form are not shared with third parties without user permission.
4. The data contained in form are processed in order to get results from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or a business contact.
2. Cookies (so-called: „Cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the Website User device and are intended for the use of the sites of the Website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, time of creation on Website User device and a unique number.
3. Only Website operator can save and get access to cookies on Website User device.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. produce statistics that help to understand how the Website Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintenance of the Website User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
c. determining the user profile in order to display it matched materials advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. On the Website are used in two basic types of cookies: „session” (session cookies) and „persistent” (persistent cookies). „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user device to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). „Permanent” cookies are stored on the user device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies on the user device. Website Users can change these settings. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies. For the details, see the help or documentation of your web browser.
8. Cookies saved on the User device may be also used by cooperating with the Website operator advertisers and partners.
10. Cookies can be used by ad networks, in particular, Google Display Network to display ads tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, we can maintain information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies that are required for authentication processes, security, maintenance preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of sites fo our Website.
2. In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone