Starting a business in Poland
We provide foreign clients who intend to engage in business activity in Poland with our comprehensive business setup service. We provide support for the entire business establishment process in compliance with Polish law and regulations.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Selection of the best business entity, taking into account the client’s specific circumstances, legal and tax implications
- Selection of a convenient and optimal location (virtual or physical office)
- Preparation of corporate instruments
- Registration of the business entity with the court and relevant government agencies
- Arranging the provision of accounting services
- Assistance in hiring local and foreign staff
At the client’s request, we can prepare a review of all legal regulations governing any particular industry, along with a sector analysis of a particular market sector.
Please contact us to discuss your needs.