The last quarter of 2019 brought a significant increase in the number of orders completed by our Analysis & Opinion Division at Lege Advisors. We successfully closed more than 330 projects involving various forms of reporting. The projects covered typical housing real properties or undeveloped land, as well as larger and somewhat less conventional properties built up with commercial structures (office or industrial premises, or vacation resorts). Below we present the dozen or so largest projects we completed in Q4.
1. We prepared a collateral portfolio analysis (various types of commercial real properties) for a Scandinavian corporation operating NPL packages. Our analysis covered several hundred properties across Poland
2. We prepared a valuation of a real estate development project covering the total usable floor area of approx. 30,000 m2 in one of the cities in the Wielkopolska Province. In one of the cities in the Małopolska Province, our valuation of a real estate development project covered the total usable floor area of approx. 17,000 m2.
3. We joined an international asset valuation project for a leading manufacturer of wooden or woodgrain finished panels. The valuation covered, among other things, a manufacturing plant consisting of buildings with the total area of approx. 90,000 m2, erected on a plot of land of approx. 45 ha.
4. We completed a project for an international legal corporation, involving our estimating of the value of the real property with the area of approx. 2.6 ha located in Lower Silesia (property built up with a production and storage building with the area of approx. 9,000 m2)
5. For investors, we performed a number of valuations of land earmarked for development/ investment purposes in the provinces of Małopolska, Lower Silesia, Lublin, Wielkopolska, Pomerania, and Kujawy-Pomerania.
6. We performed a valuation of a large manufacturing plant located in the Warmia-Masuria Province. The area contained within the building exceeded 23,000 m2
7. We prepared a due diligence report for an investor willing to purchase land of ca. 2 ha located in the Wielkopolska Province.
8. For an international client, we prepared an analysis of rental rates and transactional data applicable to best office locations in Warsaw.
9. For one of the leading law firms, we performed a valuation of immovable and movable properties owned by a company operating in a wood product manufacturing sector, for bankruptcy proceedings purposes.
10. We prepared a valuation of a real property with the area of ca. 2 ha, built up with hotel buildings, a swimming pool, and an accompanying infrastructure, located in the Lubusz Province.
11. We performed a valuation of land with the area of approx. 150 ha that is located in Silesia, a portion of which is a landfill, and which is earmarked for construction of, among other things, heating structures and installations, including those with a valid building permit for construction of a solar farm.
12. We performed a valuation of a real property with the area of approx. 1.3 ha, built up with a complex of buildings belonging to a summer camp and vacation resort complex with the total area of approx. 3,000 m2, located in the West Pomerania Province.
What we hope for in the first quarter of the coming year are further and even larger business successes. I am grateful to the entire team of the Analysis & Opinion Division as none of these great projects would have been completed without their contribution.
I am also looking forward to working with you at investment projects/valuations/analyses/.
Katarzyna Młynarczyk – Manager, Analysis & Opinion Division, Lege Advisors